Tradeshows & Conventions
One of the most effective ways to grow your business and network with new prospects is at tradeshows and conventions. These events can prove to be a great way to grow your business. The problem is, most of these shows are costly. The goal, then, is to make certain you get every bit of value out of each production.
One of the most important tools available for improving the return on your tradeshow dollar is excellent communication within your workforce. EventTone Wireless has solutions that can help assure your company has the tools it needs to get the most value out of its convention investment.
Tools for Success
Imagine equipping your event planning, management, floor personnel, and convention center staff with two way radios so they can communicate easily and cost-effectively with each other at all times! Our radios can be given to key convention center staffing if needed or be programmed to work with their existing radios. Multiple radio channels can be programmed to isolate different groups so you can direct communications as needed.
So how can two way radio rental minimize these pressures and make your operations more productive? Here’s how:
- Two way radios are multi-user mobile devices – that means workers can share information with their entire team in real-time, whenever and wherever they are.
- Unlike other mobile devices, two way radios are instantaneous, making you more responsive to safety and workflow issues – no dialing, no ringing: just press and speak
- For one-off projects, purchase of expensive handheld devices is just not an option. Rental gives you the freedom and flexibility to bring in equipment as and when you need it
- Rather than settle for buying a lower-class device that you have to maintain yourself, rental lets you source the best products with full support for a fraction of the purchase price.
EventTone’s radio systems meet the demands of all physical and operational environments. We offer:
- State-of-the-art equipment.
- Small to large area coverage options
- Multiple channel/frequency options
- Calibration of frequencies to match your existing equipment.
- Local and/or coast-to-coast capability, depending on your business needs.
- Temporary repeater installation in buildings where dead spots normally occur.
- Zero maintenance cost.
Just give one of our representatives a call today and let us customize a wireless solution for you and your team @ 855-396-5450. We’re also here for you online @ www.eventtone.com